The Vacuum single units are the same in appearance as a standard Portaloo , however once you open the door you will see that they feature our environmentally friendly vacuum toilet pans using the latest in marine vacuum technology.
Having a Single Unit option allows for easier configuration of units in complicated layouts and the ability to operate on uneven ground aswell.
DIMENSIONS : 2295MM (H), 1115MM (W), 1175MM (D)
Why use vacuum event toilets?
Customer satisfaction improves profitability
- Cleaner toilets improve food and beverage sales
- Patrons have no need to find alternatives or shorten their time at the event
- Allows promoters to demand premium prices in VIP areas and food and beverage areas
- Unlimited waste capacity when connected to sewer
- Hand wash facilities separated to speed up time in the cubicles as well as reducing water spillage
- Waste management is away from patrons for improved safety
- No service trucks in public areas
- No odour
- Use of air with minimum amounts of water (600ml) to move waste – reducing waste total by up to 80%
- Negates the use of trucks and diesel by ability to connect directly to sewer
- Reduces waste treatment times with primary treatment done by the vacuum process
- Better sanitary results by improving hygiene
- Efficient transport system with units being able to fold and stack, reducing transport costs
- No chemicals
- Single option configuration allows for small to large groupings of units
- Ability to operate on uneven ground, and in complicated layouts